HVAC Services – Heat Pump Service – Furnace Service – Bend Oregon
When it comes to HVAC services for a heat pump, furnace or air conditioner, knowledge really is power. A lot can go wrong in the hands of an inexperienced service tech, so we don’t adhere to average. At Bend Heating our heating and cooling technicians are truly exceptional!
As an HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) contractor, we take care of the 3 primary functions of a system: Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning. These systems control air temperature and humidity, and maintain the quality of the air in your home. At Bend Heating, you can rely on our reputation. We also happen to be NATE certified. You can rely on our HVAC services and we will help you through every decision whether it’s purchasing, repairing or maintain your furnace, heat pump or air conditioner.
What HVAC Services do we offer?
Bend Heating & Sheet Metal offers a variety of HVAC services in Bend, Oregon. We can specialize in all these services because 1) we’ve been around for a long time and 2) we only hire and train the most certified HVAC technicians.
- Repair – we can repair multiple types of systems such as furnaces, heat pumps, commercial, and air conditioning units.
- Maintenance – we are known to be one of the best HVAC maintenance companies in Bend, Oregon. We always service what you need and in the best interest for your home.
- Installation – we install heat pumps, air conditioners, furnaces, and much more. More importantly, we have never been able to not install an HVAC product a customer asked for.
- Commercial – we work on large commercial projects because general contractors trust us. We are certified and provide the best HVAC services for commercials projects.
Should I Repair Or Replace?
We’ll help you with that. Our technicians are excellent at helping our customer weigh this decision. We’ll consider the age of your heating or cooling equipment, your life style, and ask a number of questions that will help bring clarity to the situation. Often times if a furnace or heat pump is more than 15 years old, we may recommend a newer high efficiency system. And sometimes, a HVAC service can be made quickly and cost effectively.
Two Things You Can Do…
As a homeowner there are things you can do to help ensure that your heating and cooling equipment runs efficiently, extend the life of your equipment and ensure your safety.
- Make sure to schedule an HVAC service at least once a year
- Regularly change the air filter for your gas furnace, electric furnace, or heat pump system
Heating and air conditioning service and repair has never been easier. Our knowledgeable and experienced technicians will treat you right whether you are purchasing or repairing your home heating equipment. Call today, you’ll be glad you did! 541-382-1231.
Bend Heating & Sheet Metal – proudly providing sales, service and repair for:
Bend, Sunriver, La Pine, Sisters, Prineville, Redmond, Madras, and most locations in: Deschutes, Jefferson, and Crook counties, Central Oregon.