Furnace Installation – Heat Pump Installation – Bend, OR
Don’t Go It Alone!
There is a time for a do-it-yourself project and a time to trust a true professional. Installing a new furnace or heat pump is one those times to trust a certified HVAC contractor. There is a reason that even industry pros get ongoing training and certification, that’s because a lot can go wrong without the proper knowledge.
HVAC Installation Bend Oregon
When you hire us to install a new furnace, you can enjoy the peace of mind knowing that we have the following items under control and are prepared to handle any issue should it arise.
- Sizing Issues: Most homeowners assume that their old furnace was the correct size for their home. However; contractors find that old furnaces and heat pumps are often over-sized and sometimes undersized for the heating needs of the home.
- Gas Leaks: Attaching the new furnace to the gas line is easier said than done. Properly attaching the furnace to the gas line requires care to avoid a dangerous gas leak.
- Carbon Monoxide Leaks: When a furnace is installed improperly, the potential for carbon monoxide leaks increases dramatically. This can happen when the furnace flue is not installed properly.
- Leaky duct work – Typical homes experience up to 30% loss of heating due to leaky duct work. Our assessment of your home will identify and fix leaks, which may lead us to recommending a less expensive furnace or heat pump.
- Furnace Won’t Work: If you don’t install the furnace correctly, it may not run. There could be many possibilities including: duct sizing, flue installation, control wiring, that will effect operation. A heating contractor will make sure it is running correctly by performing a proper start up and test procedure.
Turn to the experts at Bend Heating when replacing a furnace or heat pump. We’ll always do a load calculation using Manual J Software for an accurate analysis of your home. It doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg and in the long run will give you peace of mind. Get a free estimate today. 541-382-1231.
Bend Heating & Sheet Metal – proudly providing sales, service and repair for:
Bend, Sunriver, La Pine, Sisters, Prineville, Redmond, Madras, and most locations in: Deschutes, Jefferson, and Crook counties, Central Oregon.