Sheet Metal – Custom Sheet Metal – Bend, Oregon
Custom Sheet Metal Services
There’s not much we can’t do with our custom sheet metal services. Sure we provide traditional sheet metal services, but have you seen all of our work below or on social media? You should check them out. But most importantly, we have a saying here at Bend Heating – “if you can dream it, we can build it.”
Sheet Metal Specialities
- Custom HVAC ducting and fitting manufacturing.
- Design and fabrication of stainless steel kitchen equipment for restaurants.
- Design and fabrication of kitchen counter tops, sinks, back splashes, using copper and/or stainless steel.
- Fabrication and installation of metal skins for aluminum clad travel trailers and motorhomes.
- All types of custom design and fabrication from a variety of metals.
Benefits Working with Bend Heating
Our workshop is very friendly and we welcome anyone to come check it out. Most importantly, here are a few advantages of working with Bend Heating:
- Durability – our process only produces high durable projects for long-term satisfaction.
- Material Selection – we will walk you through a variety of sheet metals across a wide range of strength conductivity, weight and corrosion resistance.
- Quick Turnaround – our turnaround time is normally quick and we always meet our estimated deadlines for custom sheet metal projects.
Waxed Hot Roll Countertop
- This duo bar and countertop was made out of a waxed hot roll. Above all, the bar had to be bent in order to fit properly and it’s nearly 20 feet long.
- The water-fire pit is extra special because we can never make the exact same texture and color. For instance, we use sheet metal that have been outside for years and we let mother nature take it’s course to create unique custom projects.
Innovative Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication 2019
Custom Staircase Railing
- The custom staircase railing was actually built for Scott Zettle, the owner of Bend Heating & Sheet Metal. If you’d like to know more information on this piece, feel free to email us!
Rusted Copper Garage Door Panels
- The rusted garage door panels were made for residents in Central Oregon. Due to the complexity of the garage doors we also were very proud of this project.
Powered Coated Hood
- This hood is powered coated with a waxed flat bar and hammered nails.
Pitna Copper Hood
- This custom piece is a pitna copper hood with a flat bar and hammered nails. In addition, the homeowners thought it was the center piece of their kitchen.
Rusted Fireplace Chase
- A rusted fireplace chase that Bend Heating’s sheet metal department installed in a home in Bend, Oregon. After that, we only heard praise from the homeowners because they loved their rusted fireplace chase.
Sheet Metal Fabrication – Bend Heating & Sheet Metal
At Bend Heating & Sheet Metal, we take great pride in our metal fabrication projects regardless of the size of the project. We enjoy every project because we love customizing different projects. In contrast, we like creating valuing for your home.
Our priority is offering the highest quality service, design, fabrication, and custom finishes. Even more, we’re always looking for a challenge to test our seasonal fabrication experts. In other words, let’s create something special.
Bend Heating & Sheet Metal is dedicated to delivering designs, materials, customer service, and craftsmanship that provides high end results to set the standard for the metal fabrication industry. Our ceiling of creativity, continuity and willingness to achieve the best results possible sets us a part from the rest of the metal fabrication industry.
Setting the Standard
We aspire to raise the bar for our competitors. We specialize in one-of-a-kind pieces that cannot be duplicated due to a variety of reasons. Our custom pieces can be made in our fabrication shop for your home center pieces or even your business. We have the tools and talent to get the job done.
Types of Metal Fabrication
Fabrication is the process of manufacturing. There are a lot of fabrication processes you should be aware of:
- Folding – some sheet metal will need to be bent. A common method of bending material is using a press break.
- Punching – this creates a scissor effect on metal pieces to create holes. Above all, the punch needs to be the same type of size and shape for the desired hole. This is an important step for your custom sheet metal project.
- Cutting – there are multiple ways to cut in 2019. Cutting now includes using lasers, water jets, and plasma torches.
- Machining – this is when metal is removed from material. Machining is used with a lathe or drill.
- Stamping – this is similar to punching, however, the metal isn’t cut. Instead a die is used to create a raised metal part compared to a plain cut.
- Welding – when two pieces of metal are joined together. In addition, there are multiple welding types for different applications.
- Shearing – this process is used to make long cuts on metals.
In conclusion, Bend Heating & Sheet Metal prides itself on custom sheet metal projects. Call us today to get started on your metal fabrication project for your home or business.
Bend Heating & Sheet Metal – proudly providing sales, service and repair for:
Bend, Sunriver, La Pine, Sisters, Prineville, Redmond, Madras, and most locations in: Deschutes, Jefferson, and Crook counties, Central Oregon.