Home Heating – Gas Furnaces – Furnaces – Bend, Oregon
Choose a Gas Furnace Wisely
With 50% of your home’s energy bill going toward heating and cooling, it makes sense to choose a gas furnace wisely. No one can offer you better guidance than Bend Heating.
Chances are you didn’t purchase or install your existing unit. Your personal needs may be different than the original owners were. Or perhaps the layout of your home might have changed due to a remodeling or how you are currently using the space. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff will take all of this into account when advising you on the best replacement furnace. Moreover, we’ll explain how you can receive improved energy efficiency. Following are considerations that we’ll help you with before choosing a gas furnace:
- Energy Efficiency – Energy efficiencies have drastically improved over recent years. If you have a furnace that is more than 10 years old, it may be time to consider a higher efficiency furnace.
- The Size You Actually Need – Nothing is more important than having your equipment properly sized. Many contractors don’t know how to properly evaluate your home to make sure you get the best fit.
- Proper Ventilation – With new, improved efficiency furnaces venting you want to make sure your duct work is sealed properly and venting properly.
- Compare Costs – As a general rule of thumb, higher efficiency units will cost more than lower efficiency units. However, over the life of the unit, a high efficiency gas unit will help pay for itself because of the annual savings in operating costs.
- Choose the Right Contractor – At the end of the day, the most important step in replacing your home’s heating system is choosing the right contractor. No matter how well-built a furnace is, the comfort, reliability and energy efficiency it provides is in the hands of the contractor installing it.
Call on our heating and cooling experts today. We’ll walk you through the steps of finding the perfect gas furnace for your home and living situation. No one will give you better advice or better value than Bend Heating. CALL 541-382-1231.
Bend Heating & Sheet Metal – proudly providing sales, service and repair for:
Bend, Sunriver, La Pine, Sisters, Prineville, Redmond, Madras, and most locations in: Deschutes, Jefferson, and Crook counties, Central Oregon.