Bend Heating & Sheet Metal is looking for an experienced commercial HVAC installer to join our company. You must have experience in light-commercial and be capable of leading a crew.
- 3+ years or more experience
- Should be able to read and interpret Submittals and Shop Drawings.
- Reads and interprets Contract Documents, along with Architectural, Structural and Mechanical Drawings.
- Sheetmetal Installers must possess a basic understanding of HVAC System Operations.
- Possess a basic understanding of SMACNA Standards for Duct/System Installations.
- Possess current certifications to operate Forklifts, Scissor Lifts, Boom Lifts, and any other equipment necessary to perform a job.
- Performs layout of HVAC Mechanical Systems.
- Possess all tools required to perform job requirements.
- Understanding productive duct assembly and installations.
- Has the ability to construct and install HVAC systems with limited supervision.
- Health insurance 75/25 for employee , 55/45 for family
- Holiday pay (6)
- Vacation pay
- Retirement plan matched at 3%
- 2 Company parties a year (we like to have fun)
- Golfing credits available at local golf clubs (we’re not any good but we like to golf)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 – $34.00 per hour