HVAC Service Technician
Bend Heating & Sheet Metal is looking for HVAC Technicians that take pride in their workmanship and want to be part of a growing team. Our company provides an excellent work environment and is passionate in its dedication to achievement with utmost emphasis on building excellent customer relationships. As a service tech at Bend Heating, we expect you to be career oriented and encourage you to keep learning – which we provide class trainings on the latest systems and technology through our Carriers.
- Responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Performs repairs, overhauls, and start-ups of residential and commercial HVAC systems.
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers.
- Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work, as necessary.
- Maintain company vehicle and keep clean as if your own.
- 3 years experience as an HVAC Technician or in a related fields
- EPA Certified (we can help become EPA certified)
- NATE Certified (we can help you become NATE Certified)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Profit sharing company
- Health insurance 75/25 for employee , 60/40 for family
- Additional bonuses
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
- 3% match of 401k
- 2 Company parties a year (we like to have fun)
- Golfing credits available at local golf clubs (we’re not any good but we like to golf)
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $24.00 – $34.00 per hour