Air Conditioning – Replace AC Unit – Bend, OR – Bend Heating
Air Conditioning Experts
Don’t go another day without the comfort of air conditioning. A central air conditioner adds value to your home and will keep you comfortable during hot summers.
Sometimes a homeowner may weigh out whether to install a window air conditioner as opposed to a central air conditioner. In comparison to window air conditioners, central air is one of the most effective and efficient ways to circulate cool air throughout the house.
Our experts can help determine what air conditioning system is best for you and your home long-term. Let’s explore the benefits and some key features on central air conditioners.
Benefits of home air conditioning:
- Improve indoor air quality due to the filtration systems that can trap lint, dust, pet dander and allergens
- Air conditioning units can cool multiple rooms instead of just one room
- Be much quieter than a window air conditioner
- Take up little indoor space and keep your home looking modern
- Offer higher security than a window unit
AC units are very easy to operate. Whether there is a single zone or multiple zones, the system is conveniently controlled by a thermostat that can be programmed to run at certain times and temperatures. Another big plus is central air conditioning provides the best security. When you open the windows at night to cool your home, you also open yourself up to unwanted intruders.
Factors to Consider
It’s very important on deciding what air conditioner is best for you and your home. At Bend Heating & Sheet Metal, our main focus is to help you make the best decision. Our experts have seen it all. No air conditioning installation or problem is too big for us to solver. Here are some important factors to always consider when deciding your next big purchase:
- Living in Bend, Oregon and knowing the seasonal changes is just as important as knowing the summer highs and the winter lows. We also factor in climate changes because that will influence long-term use of your air conditioning system.
- The type of home you live in is very important when making the proper decision. A mobile home compared to a single-family home to a condominium are all very different when it comes to installment and the size of the air conditioner. Sometimes a small air conditioner is all you need.
- The size of your home is important when it comes to square footage and if it’s a one story or two story home. Then you need to factor in the proper placement in order to maximize efficiency because we all would prefer lower electricity bills.
- The most important factor would be your comfort level. Every customer has a different level of comfort so we factor this into every new ac installment.
Replacing your existing air conditioning unit
For a homeowner, this can be a very stressful and cumbersome decision. We get that. It’s not easy as a homeowner determining if you need a new ac unit. That’s why you need to trust a reputable HVAC contractor that has years of experience.
Bend Heating & Sheet Metal has replaced and installed thousands new air conditioning units over the past 30+ years. We make the process as seamless as possible and only advise based off what you need. Not what we want to sell. Our experts are trained on installing and replacement, but most importantly, are trained to be professional and mindful of the situation at hand.
Our favorite systems
We highly recommend a few of our favorite air conditioning systems for multiple reasons, but ultimately, it comes down for what’s best for you and your home.
The split ac system
The split ac system cools (and heats) the entire home evenly and quickly, and can easily handle large areas like living rooms, kitchens and family rooms. Since their design is unique and always improving, they tend to be more efficient therefore homeowners love them due to their energy bills decreasing. Also a particular feature we love is that some split ac systems include anti-allergy filtration and uv light bacteria killing technology which minimizes pathogens in your home. Minimizing pathogens in your home is important because Bend, Oregon can be known for some of the worst pathogen seasons especially in summer.
Mini split ac unit
Mini split systems have been increasingly popular over the years. Homeowners like them for when they make home improvements and for smaller added rooms. It’s easier adding a mini split vs running a central air conditioner to these added rooms.
A mini split is a standalone unit has similar advantages of a central air conditioner. They have their own air handlers and condensing units. This allows for rooms to be cooled with central air conditioning without adding duct to the attic. It also comes with a remote control to adjust the temperature while seated.
Air Conditioner Bend, Oregon
Reading online and becoming informed on air conditioning units is a good first step. However, it’s best to call an experienced and professional HVAC company. Bend Heating & Sheet Metal has been installing central air conditioners, split ac systems, mini split ac units, ductless systems and much more for years. We have the talent and our experts always know what’s best for you and your home long-term.
Get a head start on choosing a central air conditioner that’s best for your home by contacting us today! CALL 541-382-1231 Now.
Bend Heating & Sheet Metal – proudly providing sales, service and repair for:
Bend, Sunriver, La Pine, Sisters, Prineville, Redmond, Madras, and most locations in: Deschutes, Jefferson, and Crook counties, Central Oregon.