HVAC Installation | Furnace and Heat Pump Replacement | Bend, OR
There is a time to take on new home projects and a time to trust a true professional. HVAC installation isn’t one of them. Installing a new furnace, heat pump or air conditioner needs to be installed by a trained and licensed HVAC contractor. The reason why most homeowners don’t take on this type of task is because it is extremely difficult. So let our experienced staff help you.
Installation For Residential and Commercial
Bend Heating installs a variety of HVAC systems for residential and commercial properties such as furnaces, heat pumps and air conditioning units. Most importantly, our team completes the job right the first time.
- Residential – you should feel at ease when hiring us to install a new HVAC system for your home. Bend Heating understands that buying a new unit is stressful. We can help with any questions. Our experts will guide you through the process of HVAC installation that includes preparation, cost, warranty, and tips for maintenance. Also our experts will explain ductwork strategy, programming your thermostat and controls.
- Commercial – we have multiple commercial estimators that have been with us for over 15+ years. Bend Heating is one of the leading commercial HVAC installers in Central Oregon. Take a look at our previous commercial work.
Replacing Your Existing HVAC System
Bend Heating can help you replace your existing gas furnace, heat pump or air conditioner. If your homes heating and cooling isn’t working efficiently, you should contact a HVAC contractor. To note, Bend Heating will never try to sell you a new system if unneeded. Our experts only want to improve your comfort in the home by repairing or replacing your existing heating and cooling system. We always keep your interest in mind.
Bend Heating provides a free estimate for any HVAC installation or replacement. You only need to call. In addition you can expect the following service:
- Licensed technicians
- Diagnosis report
- Honest feedback
- New system recommendations
Designed For Your Home
First of all, installing a new heat pump or furnace is a big decision. It’s a big investment. Bend Heating will advice you on what unit is best for your home. Because every home is different. We won’t have an answer until we see your new home or existing setup.
Whenever you hire a contractor for HVAC installation for a furnace or heat pump, issues may arise. But with Bend Heating you can be reassured. We are always prepared. Here are a few issues we’ve seen in the past:
- Sizing Issues – most homeowners assume their old furnace or heat pump is the correct size for their home. However, contractors can tell you differently. We find over-sized and undersized furnaces and heat pumps weekly. This affects your units performance and overall efficiency.
- Gas Leaks – attaching a new furnace to the gas line isn’t easy. Properly attaching a furnace to the gas line requires care to avoid any dangerous gas leaks. An experienced technician can handle this.
- Carbon Monoxide Leaks – the potential for carbon monoxide leaks increases dramatically when a furnace is installed improperly. Most likely your furnace flue is installed incorrectly.
HVAC Installation Financing
Bend Heating and Synchrony Bank have partnered to offer financing on certain HVAC installation systems. Our most commonly used financing option includes zero money down, with no interest and no prepayment penalty for approved applicants. Be sure to ask your estimator for details.
HVAC Installation Warranty
We provide a 5 year warranty on most HVAC installation projects for residential homes in Bend, Oregon. Commercial properties run up to 10 years warranty.
Overall feel free to reach out to Bend Heating to help you make the proper decision on installing a new HVAC system for your home or replacing your existing unit today!
Bend Heating & Sheet Metal – proudly providing sales, service and repair for:
Bend, Sunriver, La Pine, Sisters, Prineville, Redmond, Madras, and most locations in: Deschutes, Jefferson, and Crook counties, Central Oregon.